Rose Pink Sheepskin Rug Runner
Style your nursery interior floors with this luscious and most luxurious rose pink sheepskin rug. Our Merino sheepskins are classified a world class sheepskin as they boast thick and irresistible dense wool. Whether your styling a sofa with a large sheepskin throw for extra comfort or need coziness under the feet, this double sheepskin rug is insulating in the winter and cooling in the summer allowing you and your family to enjoy this sheepskin rug all year round.
At eluxury we proudly make our sheepskin rugs in Australia directly from our workshop using premium quality merino sheepskins. This beautiful pink sheepskin throw rug is fashion dyed in our most popular dark rose pink colour making it the perfect nursery sheepskin rug for your little girl while she grows, plays and learns. Our merino sheepskins are guaranteed with certification that they have been processed through strict tanning practices with safer practices used to ensure the protection of our environment and healthier living, making this pink sheepskin rug a healthier choice for you, your family and your pets.
* dimensions: 70 x 200 – 210cm
* Showcased Colour: Rose Pink
* Double Sheepskin Runner
* Premium quality Merino Sheepskin
* wool pile: 5-7cm approx
* Natural by product – part of the food industry
* easy to clean
* Custom make to order – approx 1 week production
At eluxury we home are makers of our sheepskin rugs, therefore our sheep rugs are available in many other colours. If you require a specific colour, size, shape or large sheepskin rug, that is not available on our website. Please contact us with details so that we may provide you with a quote.
This pink sheepskin rug is a natural product therefore variation will occur in colour, shape, size and wool as no two sheepskins are ever alike. Variation is classed a natural characteristic of sheepskin.
We are no ordinary sheepskin rug!
- All sheepskins are a by-product of the meat industry from either Australia or New Zealand Merino sheepskin.
- Our brown sheepskins are manufactured by a tannery that is a credited member of SEDEX, world leaders in ethical trade services.
- At eluxury home we believe in the health, safety and treatment of all workers, which is audited by SMETA.
- Sheepskins are processed through energy and water efficient practices. Solar and recycling has dramatically reduced water wastage and carbon footprint.
- 30% reduction of detergents and surfactants using new enzyme technology.
- Products tested safe against the skin.
- Sheepskins have not been proceed through toxic chemicals as to the European Unions REACH regulation Annex XVII.
- Our Light coloured sheepskins are certified in class 1 and class 2 by OEKO-TEX leather standard.
- Sheepskins a certified with the wool mark / pure wool logo.
- Eluxury home sheepskin area rugs are individually hand-crafted in Australia by Australians using the above sheepskins.
- All Sheepskin cuttings and remnants from production are either sold or reused making eluxury home sustainable in manufacturing practices and design.
- Eluxury home preserves all cut woolen fibers from sheepskin fleece for the filling of pet beds.
- Eluxury home approved and registered with Australian made campaign.