Navy Sheepskin Rug – Runner
Take this breath taking royal navy sheepskin rug and uplift the natural luxury and comfort to your everyday living. Whether styling a a living room or bedroom floor, this merino sheepskin rug will add royal finishes to any any decor.
Hand crafted in Sydney, Australia by eluxury home’s sheepskin artisans, each merino rug is carefully crafted from ethically sourced and of the highest quality merino sheepskin, from sheep originally grazed and farmed from either Australian or New Zealand. Each merino sheepskin features the most divine and irresistible silky soft wool with a super plush, dense and velvet like pile. One can not ignore the luster and sheen reflecting from the beautiful wool pile that expresses the quality of these navy sheepskin rugs. The carefully pre-selected merino sheepskin creates an organic curved and scallop like shape making each sheepskin runner unique to another as no two sheepskins are ever exactly identical in shape.
Configured by two sheepskin creating our famous double sheepskin rug design, approximately 65 – 70cm in width x 200-210cm length with a super thick and dense wool pile of 5 -8cm. Though featured in navy, this royal navy sheepskin rug is also available in a large range of other colours. Located in Dural, Sydney, feel free to visit our showroom for a closer look.
An eluxury home, Merino sheepskin rug is like no other in quality, feel and craftsmanship. A truly beautiful sheepskin rug that can be styled beside a bed or draped over a recliner or sofa to support aged or aching bones for superior comfort. This sheepskin rug can be used all year round as it is easy care, cooling in the summer and irresistibly warming during the colder months.
Our carefully sourced, high quality merino sheepskins make eluxury home sheepskin rugs, easy care. Vacuum as with a gentle setting, brush the wool with a wired pet brush and in the event of staining they are easy to spot clean with gentle wool detergent.
We are no ordinary sheepskin rug!
- All sheepskins are a by-product of the meat industry from either Australia or New Zealand Merino sheepskin.
- Our brown sheepskins are manufactured by a tannery that is a credited member of SEDEX, world leaders in ethical trade services.
- At eluxury home we believe in the health, safety and treatment of all workers, which is audited by SMETA.
- Sheepskins are processed through energy and water efficient practices. Solar and recycling has dramatically reduced water wastage and carbon footprint.
- 30% reduction of detergents and surfactants using new enzyme technology.
- Products tested safe against the skin.
- Sheepskins have not been proceed through toxic chemicals as to the European Unions REACH regulation Annex XVII.
- Our Light coloured sheepskins are certified in class 1 and class 2 by OEKO-TEX leather standard.
- Sheepskins a certified with the wool mark / pure wool logo.
- Eluxury home sheepskin area rugs are individually hand-crafted in Australia by Australians using the above sheepskins.
- All Sheepskin cuttings and remnants from production are either sold or reused making eluxury home sustainable in manufacturing practices and design.
- Eluxury home preserves all cut woolen fibers from sheepskin fleece for the filling of pet beds.
- Eluxury home approved and registered with Australian made campaign.
Need a customize rug to specific dimensions, contact us for further details, as we are make sheepskin rugs and offer the largest collection of sheepskins and colours for your selection.
Sheepskin is a natural product, therefore variation in wool pile, texture, colour tone, shape and size will vary between in each rug making each sheepskin rug unique with its own characteristics and differences.