Take this super plush and delicious dark chocolate brown sheepskin rug to uplift the comfort and luxury to your everyday living. Whether styling a main bedroom, nursery or living room floors, this inviting merino sheepskin rug will have your feet oozing in stylish designer comfort.
Hand crafted in Sydney, Australia by eluxury home’s sheepskin artisans, each sheepskin area rug is carefully crafted from high quality merino, Australian sheepskin. Each merino sheepskin features the most divine and irresistible silky soft wool with a super plush, dense and velvet like pile. The carefully pre-selected merino sheepskin creates an organic curved and scallop like shape making each merino sheepskin rug unique to another as no two sheepskins are ever exactly identical in shape.
The Quad sheepskin rug design is approximately 110cm in width x 200-210cm length with a super thick and dense wool pile of 5 -8cm.
An eluxury home, Merino sheepskin rug makes the perfect sheepskin floor rug, but also can add extra comfort as a sheepskin sofa or bed throw. So versatile this brown sheepskin rug will will be loved by all including grandma, the pets and even you!
Our carefully sourced, high quality merino sheepskins make eluxury home sheepskin rugs, easy care. Vacuum as with a gentle setting, brush the wool with a wired pet brush and in the event of staining they are easy to spot clean with gentle wool detergent. These Australian sheepskin rugs are great for everyday styling, with incredible molecular fibers that assist the body to stay cool in summer while insulating heat and keeping the body warm in the winter. Rated as the thickest wool density of all sheepskins, makes this quad sheepskin rug an all year round stylish comfort pleaser.
“We are no ordinary sheepskin rug!”
- All sheepskins are a by-product of the meat industry from either Australia or New Zealand Merino sheepskin.
- Our brown sheepskins are manufactured by a tannery that is a credited member of SEDEX, world leaders in ethical trade services.
- At eluxury home we believe in the health, safety and treatment of all workers, which is audited by SMETA.
- Sheepskins are processed through energy and water efficient practices. Solar and recycling has dramatically reduced water wastage and carbon footprint.
- 30% reduction of detergents and surfactants using new enzyme technology.
- Products tested safe against the skin.
- Sheepskins have not been proceed through toxic chemicals as to the European Unions REACH regulation Annex XVII.
- Our Light coloured sheepskins are certified in class 1 and class 2 by OEKO-TEX leather standard.
- Sheepskins a certified with the wool mark / pure wool logo.
- Eluxury home sheepskin area rugs are individually hand-crafted in Australia by Australians using the above sheepskins.
- All Sheepskin cuttings and remnants from production are either sold or reused making eluxury home sustainable in manufacturing practices and design.
- Eluxury home preserves all cut woolen fibers from sheepskin fleece for the filling of pet beds.
- Eluxury home approved and registered with Australian made campaign.
Need a customize rug to specific dimensions, contact us for further details, as we are make sheepskin rugs and offer the largest collection of sheepskins and colours for your selection.
Sheepskin is a natural product, therefore variation in wool pile, texture, colour tone, shape and size will vary between in each rug making each sheepskin rug unique with its own characteristics and differences.