Imagine lazing around with the kids or your pet in this thick and super lush black sheepskin rug hand crafted from Australian merino sheepskin. Not only will this sheepskin floor rug feel amazing but also it will look amazing in any bedroom or living room space. Our merino sheepskin rugs are ethically and sustainably sourced resulting in beautiful sheepskins that are eco-friendly that have not been processed through harsh and toxic chemicals which are damaging to the environment and humans health. Eluxury home takes the greatest care in preserving the beauty of our world using natural by-product merino sheep. Further more our merino sheepskin rugs emulate quality, luster and softness as we source the finest quality sustainable and certified sheepskin wool for the making of our sheepskin rugs.
Hand crafted in Australia by eluxury home, this black sheepskin rug is crafted using four personally selected merino sheepskin hides. Forming a natural and organic shaped quad sheepskin rug. This floor rug will be unique as no two sheepskin rugs are ever alike. With a thick, shaggy and long pile wool, this shaggy sheepskin rug will not only look inviting but also add charm, character and warmth to your home. This luxurious sheepskin floor rug will be loved and enjoyed all year round as merino wool is breathable and moisture absorbent having the ability to keep the body warm during the winter months while cooling the body during the warmer seasons.
Our Sustainable Sheepskins
- Sheepskins are a by-product of the meat industry from sustainably managed farms
- Sheepskins are supplied by members of the SEDEX – leaders in ethical trade
- SMETA AUDITS – sheepskin supplier audited yearly for health and safety treatments for workers & environment.
- Energy – Tannery reducing energy levels through the use of solar panels and gas heating
- Recycling of water, salts, bio-waste and grease during tanning production
- New enzyme technology with reduction in detergent and chemical output
- Our sheepskins are certified with the wool mark logo ensuring authentic wool product
- OEKO-TEX certified for lighter colours only
- Sheepskins meet the quality and safety standards of ISO
- Regularly testing by Intertek to ensure sheepskins are free from pesticide residue, formaldehyde and heavy metals & AZO dyestuffs.
- We reuse / or sell our sheepskin scraps and cuttings with minimal waste disposal.
- Loose and wool fibers are preserved to fill pillows cases for cat and dog beds.
Quad Sheepskin Rug Features:
design: quad sheepskin rug
dimensions: 110×200-210cm approx
Made in Australia
wool pile: 5 – 8cm
Eluxury home are artisans is sheepskin rug design and craftsmanship, with a studio and workshop based in Sydney. Australia, eluxury home can custom design and custom make sheepskin rugs to suit your interior space and lifestyle needs.