Moss Green Lambskin
This super lush moss green Lambskin will add the comfort that your decor needs. Featuring irresistible silky wool that will have you and your family oozing in the softness of pure wool.
The shaggy wool and the lustrous finish found in this small sheepskin are extraordinary, expressing the high quality tanning process and farming practices used. Being from a merino sheep, the lambskin is ethically sourced from the highest quality eco-tanned merino sheepskin from either Australian & NZ farmed sheep carrying globally recognitions and certifications from the following,
Like all our Merino sheepskins, they are like no other in quality, feel and craftsmanship. A truly beautiful lambskin that can be styled as a sheepskin rug or sheepskin throw on a sofa. So versatile, the merino sheepskin can be used all year round as it is easy care, fire retardant, cooling in the summer while insulating and warm during the colder seasons.
Our carefully sourced, high quality merino sheepskins make eluxury home sheepskin rugs, easy care. Vacuum as with a gentle setting, brush the wool with a wired pet brush and in the event of staining they are easy to spot clean with gentle wool detergent. Do not submerge into water and keep away from direct sunlight to protect the colour from fading.
colour: Moss Green
We are no ordinary sheepskin!
- All sheepskins are a by-product of the meat industry from either Australia or New Zealand Merino sheepskin.
- Our brown sheepskins are manufactured by a tannery that is a credited member of SEDEX, world leaders in ethical trade services.
- At eluxury home we believe in the health, safety, and treatment of all workers, which is audited by SMETA.
- Sheepskins are processed through energy and water-efficient practices. Solar and recycling have dramatically reduced water wastage and carbon footprint.
- 30% reduction of detergents and surfactants using new enzyme technology.
- Products tested safe against the skin.
- Sheepskins have been processed through healthier proceducers as to the European Unions REACH regulation Annex XVII.
- The sage green is certified by OEKO-TEX leather standard.
- Sheepskins a certified with the wool mark / pure wool logo.
- Eluxury home sheepskin large area rugs are individually hand-crafted in Australia by Australians using single hide sheepskins.
- All Sheepskin cuttings and remnants from production are either sold or reused making eluxury home sustainable in manufacturing practices and design.
- Eluxury home preserves all cut woolen fibers from sheepskin fleece for the filling of pet beds.
- Eluxury home is approved and registered with Australian-made campaign for many of its Australian-made products.
Need a customized rug to specific dimensions, contact us for further details, as we make sheepskin rugs and offer the largest collection of sheepskins and colours for your selection.
Sheepskin is a natural product, therefore variation in the wool pile, texture, color tone, shape, and size will vary between in each rug making each sheepskin rug unique with its own characteristics and differences.