Onyx Grey Sheepskin
This onyx grey sheepskin will inject natural and luxurious textures to any bedroom or lounge room living space. Ethically sourced from the highest quality eco-tanned merino sheepskin sourced from Australian & NZ farmed sheep.
Featuring the most irresistible soft and silky wool with a super plush, dense and velvet like pile. The lustrous finish found in this dyed grey sheepskin is extraordinary, expressing the high quality tanning process and farming practices used as quality is how highest priority.
Each sheepskin ranges between 55 in width x 85cm length with a dense wool pile of 4 to 5cm.
An eluxury home, Merino sheepskin is like no other in quality, feel and craftsmanship. A truly beautiful sheepskin that can be styled beside a cot or draped over a sofa to support aged or aching bones for superior comfort. This small pink sheepskin rug can be used all year round as it is easy care, fire retardant, cooling in the summer while insulating and warm during the colder seasons.
Our carefully sourced, high quality merino sheepskins make eluxury home sheepskin rugs, easy care. Vacuum as with a gentle setting, brush the wool with a wired pet brush and in the event of staining they are easy to spot clean with gentle wool detergent. Do not submerge into water and keep away from direct sunlight to protect the colour from fading.
colour: grey onyx
dimensions: 55 x 85cm
overall dimensions: 60x90cm approx.
We are no ordinary sheepskin!
- All sheepskins are a by-product of the meat industry from either Australia or New Zealand Merino sheepskin.
- Our brown sheepskins are manufactured by a tannery that is a credited member of SEDEX, world leaders in ethical trade services.
- At eluxury home we believe in the health, safety and treatment of all workers, which is audited by SMETA.
- Sheepskins are processed through energy and water efficient practices. Solar and recycling has dramatically reduced water wastage and carbon footprint.
- 30% reduction of detergents and surfactants using new enzyme technology.
- Products tested safe against the skin.
- Sheepskins have not been proceed through toxic chemicals as to the European Unions REACH regulation Annex XVII.
- Our Light and natural coloured sheepskins are certified in class 1 and class 2 by OEKO-TEX leather standard.
- Sheepskins a certified with the wool mark / pure wool logo.
- Eluxury home sheepskin large area rugs are individually hand-crafted in Australia by Australians using single hide sheepskins.
- All Sheepskin cuttings and remnants from production are either sold or reused making eluxury home sustainable in manufacturing practices and design.
- Eluxury home preserves all cut woolen fibers from sheepskin fleece for the filling of pet beds.
- Eluxury home is approved and registered with Australian made campaign for many of its Australian made products.
Need a customize rug to specific dimensions, contact us for further details, as we are make sheepskin rugs and offer the largest collection of sheepskins and colours for your selection.
Sheepskin is a natural product, therefore variation in wool pile, texture, colour tone, shape and size will vary between in each rug making each sheepskin rug unique with its own characteristics and differences.