Emerald Green Sheepskin
This emerald green lambskin rug will inject natural and luxurious textures into your interior space. Ethically sourced from the highest quality eco-tanned merino sheepskin from Australian & NZ farmed sheep.
Featuring the most irresistible silky soft wool with a super plush, dense and velvet-like pile. The luster and sheen found in this dyed green sheepskin are extraordinary, expressing the high-quality tanning process and farming.
Each sheepskin ranges between 60 in width x 90cm in length with a thick wool pile of 4 to 5cm.
An eluxury home, Merino sheepskin is like no other in quality, feel and craftsmanship. A truly beautiful sheepskin throw rug that can be styled beside a bed or draped over a recliner or sofa to support aged or aching bones for superior comfort. This sheepskin hide can be used all year round as it is easy to care for, fire retardant, cooling in the summer while insulating and warm during the colder seasons.
Our carefully sourced, high-quality merino sheepskin makes eluxury home sheepskin rugs, easy to care for, as they are machine washable on a gentle cycle, below 40 degrees celsius, with gentle detergent. Always follow instructions labeled on the sheepskin.
Colour: Emerald green
Dimensions: 55 x 85cm
Overall dimensions: 60x90cm approx.
We are no ordinary sheepskin!
- All sheepskins are a by-product of the meat industry from either Australia or New Zealand Merino sheepskin.
- Our brown sheepskins are manufactured by a tannery that is a credited member of SEDEX, world leaders in ethical trade services.
- At eluxury home we believe in the health, safety and treatment of all workers, which is audited by SMETA.
- Sheepskins are processed through energy and water-efficient practices. Solar and recycling have dramatically reduced water wastage and carbon footprint.
- 30% reduction of detergents and surfactants using new enzyme technology.
- Products tested safe against the skin.
- Sheepskins have not been proceeding through toxic chemicals as to the European Unions REACH regulation Annex XVII.
- Our Light and natural coloured sheepskins are certified in class 1 and class 2 by OEKO-TEX leather standard.
- Sheepskins a certified with the wool mark / pure wool logo.
- Eluxury home sheepskin large area rugs are individually hand-crafted in Australia by Australians using single hide sheepskins.
- All Sheepskin cuttings and remnants from production are either sold or reused making eluxury home sustainable in manufacturing practices and design.
- Eluxury home preserves all cut woollen fibres from sheepskin fleece for the filling of pet beds.
- Eluxury home is approved and registered with an Australian made campaign for many of its Australian made products.
Need a customized rug to specific dimensions, contact us for further details, as we make sheepskin rugs and offer the largest collection of sheepskins and colours for your selection.
Sheepskin is a natural product, therefore variation in the wool pile, texture, colour tone, shape and size will vary in each rug making each sheepskin rug unique with its own characteristics and differences.